Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

Try Rogaine for women (sold at Costco) and Biotin tablets (sold at health food stores).



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

use main n tail shampoo and conditioner it works wonders



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

Take prenatal vitamins. They will make your hair and nails grow.



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

take prenatal vitamins



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

You need to give it time to grow, just get a trim every 3-4 months.



The most you cut off your split ends the faster the growth, there is no miracle product to make it grow so much over night.



You need to have a healthy diet, take some vitamins! it helps me, Vitamin B, C, E, great for hair and nails. %26amp; you need to have patients.



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

Vitamin E, about 400 units per day worked wonders for me. It is good for blood circulation and I began taking it after I found out I was diabetic and may have problems with my feet. I went that route because prenatal vitamins made me nauseous.



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

cutting your hair doesn't make it grow unless you got split ends. hair is dead so cutting the end doesn't help much. it starts at the scalp. try using olive oil, but use a little( the oil is difficult to get out if you use a lot, a little should work, use your fingertips). massage it into your scalp and lightly onto you the rest of your hair. brush it (not a lot)so your natural hair oils spread to the tips of your hair. don't wash it frequently, like everyday. don't blow dry or straighten it often, that drys it up. most of all be patient, on average your hair grows one centimeter a month. try and take your mind of it. i'm not sure if prenatal vitamins work, some doctors don't believe they do. try vitamin B, which has biotin or iron. if you have time pick up November issue of Allure, they have some hair tips page 158-162. i just got it today. hope this helps and everything works out. i'm trying to grow mines too.



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

Try takin vitamins and brush you hair a lot, also use a pick after washing instead of a come or brush so you do not cause breakage.Because wet hair and combs and brushes causes breakage. also do not blow dry. Put Manya's in your hair for 15 min 2 times weekly to add more moister and protein it is mainly for the oil for moister though. Also a good conditioner will help leave it in over night with a towel and heating pad. It will help lock in moister also. all this should help you have healthier hair. Also will help it grow faster and better. You will have virgin hair.



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



What can i do for my hair to grow..i have tried cutting the ends....but no luck....?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears