Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pixie Hair Cuts?

Are pixie hair cuts still in style? I'm thinking of getting mine cut super short on Saturday and was wanting honest opinions on the style if they are still the "in" thing to do. I already have short hair, just want to go a bit shorter. Also, what is the maintenance like (upkeep, how often do you have to go to the salon, etc.) if you already have a pixie cut? Thanks so much!!!



Pixie Hair Cuts?

%26gt;___%26lt; Pixie cut?!



Never heard of it, probably because i`ve always kept my hair semi-long. I can imagen what it would look like though. %26lt;.%26lt;



I think if you like the cut, I say get it. It dosent matter who thinks its in style and who dosent. It only matters that you like how it looks. ^_^



Pixie Hair Cuts?

Pixie cut...HELL YEA! If a girl has the right facial structure (a la Sandy Duncan) then they should be mandated by law to have a pixie cut.



Very hot and very in right now in the 20-25 crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears