Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok. I need to know if anyone knows of a good website i can go to, to find a great hair cut and color

My hair is a little past my shoulders and blonde, with some layers in it. I have an apt 2morrow to get it done. I want it like a dark blonde or a light brown with hi-lights. I got it done about 6weeks ago and from tanning and using the hair dryer my hair is all blonde again!!! SO if anyone knows of a good website to find cute cuts and colors please let me know!



P.S. Im leaving for Spring Break (Vacation) 2morrow nite! I wanna look cute :)



Ok. I need to know if anyone knows of a good website i can go to, to find a great hair cut and color.?

ck out this site and see if it helps you



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears