Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cut && dye?

i have light skin, and brwn/grn eyes. my face isn't long, but it's not short either ya know?



i want to cut my hair %26amp;%26amp; dye it. i did earlier in the year. it's layered right now. the bottom layer is a little below my shoulder, the middle one is at the end of my face, and the top layer is a about to my eyes. my bangs are a a 45 degree angle. i am able to cut my own hair, i do it all the time. i want to dye it something with black %26amp;%26amp; blonde, but idk where yet. any suggestions? earlier in thee yr, it was black, with red underneath. now it is faded to medium brown.



Hair cut %26amp;%26amp; dye?

Hello,



There have been some reports here (Australia) that dyeing your hair can cause some horrific results due to burning and loss of hair by doing this.(Dyeing) Check with a Chemist before you do it again. It is better to be safe than sorry.



Hair cut %26amp;%26amp; dye?

top layer blonde



underneath black, in the black part line the bottom with blonde, toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears