Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

Alright, so I want to get my hair cut. I have thick, curly hair that goes past my armpits, but doesn't quite reach the half way point on my back. I am cutting ten inches off and donating it to Locks of Love. I want a cute, short hairstyle, but I can't find one that I like. My face is square, I have dark brown hair, and medium-ish sideswept bangs. I want to keep the bangs %26lt;3



Help please?



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

DON'T DO IT i HAD really long and curly hair and then i got a really short hair cut and i hate it soooo much i really regret im just really happy my ahir grows fast! but don't do it you will regret it !!! i got it done on weds and i still cried about it today don't do it!!!!!



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

try emo style....for girls



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

Congrats on your decision, but are you sure you want to do that? You know how shocking it will be to have hair that short? I hope you've really thought about it.



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

my hair is actually CRAZY curly but i straighten it soo much. though my hair is thick it can take the straightening and i always deep condition it. so once you cut your hair you going to have a curly bobish thing going on.



if you dont mind straigtening it i would go for this look:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/beaujangles...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/beaujangles...



or even a look like this:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/27611517@N0...



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

Go to the hair cutting place and ask those TRAINED hair-cuttters what style would look best with ur face and I'm sure they can give u some great tips!! Good luck!



%26lt;3 =)



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/victoriabec...



Here i hope this helps i love her hair i think its so cute!



I want to chop all my hair off, but how?

Wait for it to grow a few more inches and get it to like right below your chin or if it long enough do it to below your chin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears