Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

I have very healthy hair.



I wash my hair every other day or every two days.



I do not straighten or blowdry my hair.



I do not have any split ends.



I'm thinking of trimming my hair 1/2 an inch in September.



But what's the point if there's no damage ?



I'm trying to grow my hair to my waist.



In March, I cut off 5 inches (to my shoulders).



Now it's July and my hair is bra-strap-length.



Is this good growth ?



Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

YES. that's good growth. So good, I'm turning GREEN with envy.:-) Every stylist I've talked to while growing my hair say occasional trims are good to help prevent split ends and also it's supposed to help your hair grow faster, but that's not a challenge for you, lucky duck. I don't think it hurts to have your style shaped a little either.



Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

I'm not totally sure about it. I've gone for a year and counting without getting my hair cut. It still looks fine. It sounds like you take much better care of your hair then I do mine. I've heard you should get it cut but I'm growing it out and not getting it cut anyway.



Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

I have my hair down to my waist, and after it gets past bra strap length it will seem to grow quicker.



I wait about six months before trimming my hair, and even if you have no split ends it helps prevent split ends and dryness.



Ask to get your hair 'dusted' and they'll take off barely anything.



But you should be fine if you don't cut it at all. though it may mean you have to cut more later.



Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

really good growth



Haven't cut hair for 4 months ... Is this bad (Trying to grow my hair) ?

If you are happy with how it looks and it is healthy i see no reason in cutting or trimming it. Just keep taking good care of it as you are and you with have healthy long beautiful hair. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears