Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

I haven't had a hair cut in more than a year because they always end up terrible. I need something hot, but not something shorrrrt because I have to be able to get it in an updo in May for my boyfriend's senior prom.



this is how it is now



%26lt;center%26gt;



%26lt;img src="http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f... alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"%26gt;%26lt;br%26gt;%26lt;br%26gt;



%26lt;/center%26gt;



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

Even though you don't want it short bobs are awesome and are really hot. Go outside of your comfort zone!



Please answer my question!



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

If your hair comes out terrible go to www.google.com and look for hairstyles then print it out and show it to the stylist person ^.^



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

i dont know



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

The link doesn't work. BUT u should TOTally get scene hair!!



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

Well i happen to grow up with SO MANY people in my family are hairdressers



I can really help you!! TRY THIS IT WILL LOOK HOT!!!:::::



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/B/E/Oval...



If you really like or use. You owe me ten points!



Hair cuts/styles for my hair?

It's amazing how many styles you can do with short hair to make it look longer. If you haven't had your hair cut in over a year then I'm assuming you'll need quite a bit cut off!



Keep in mind if you get a lot of short layers cut into it you won't be able to pin some parts up for your prom. So longer bobs like Nicole Ritchie's are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears