Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

I'm 5'5" and weigh 105 lbs. My hair is dark brown with deep mahagohny hi-lites. To me, my neck is long. Any suggestions on how to cut it?



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

Do something different for the new year, your hair will always grow back. Do pretty layers with side-swept bangs. Cut it to your shoulders, so it doesn't make your neck look to long.



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

looks to me like long hair is going to be back in!! just do a different style.. I would not cut it.. Guy like long hair.. well most of them



~ Good luck and God bless



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

you could layer ur hair. it would make ur neck look shorter to u.



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

wow you're thin



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

Blade 1 all over, but honestly i don't think you would want to do that, so why not get it cut into a long bob



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

I say no as a male. You look much more woman like with long hair. Just my opinion.



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

It sort of depends on your face shape more. If you're more of a square/round face, then you could get a cut around your collarbone and then layer it about two or two and a half inches. If you have a heart-shaped face, sort of like a pixie look, then you could get a sharp bob or a short cut (sideswept bangs should look nice, too). If your face is oval, you might be able to do both. To figure out your face shape, you can stand in front of a mirror and trace the outline of your face on the mirror, and figure out which shape your face looks like most (heart, circle, square, oval, etc.) You can always ask whoever's going to cut your hair what they think would look best, or if you could see some pictures of people with physiques similar to yours.



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

Don't cut it . everyone loves long hair .



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

if your hair is realllllllllllllllllllllly long u should cut it lower neck upper back and if it already is like that you should keep like it is



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

The question is "What do YOU think?" Doesn't matter what the guys like. You will live with it and need to love it. Then, a guy that loves you AND your hair (as YOU chose it) will be attracted to you.



Personally, I say try everything once. Live. Experiment.



I'm thinking of cutting my hair. What do you think?

Oh I know. Get a cute bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears