Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can someone please suggest a good place in Centeral New Jersey to get my hair dyed and cut.?

I am looking to find a place in Central New Jersey where I can get good serviceand what I WANT. I want to lighten my hair and to get a hair cut that suits me...i dont know where to go??? Please help!!



Can someone please suggest a good place in Centeral New Jersey to get my hair dyed and cut.?

HI hun.I live in Florida now but did work in Flemington Nj for many years as a hairstylist. Central Jersey covers a huge area but I do know of a few great salons there. First is The Cutting Edge on Rt 31 in Flemington. 908 782 4717. Great group of stylists. Then there is also Hair Expressions 908 782 9006. They are normal and moderatly priced and the gals are wonderful at both places. Tell either of them that Diane in Florida sent ya!! LOL they know me:) GL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears