Friday, June 18, 2010

If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

If you got your hair cut and a the person cutting it totally messed it up and cut off like ten more inches than you asked, or just generally made it look awful to the point that there's no fixing it except wait months for it to grow back out, what would you do? Get mad and yell at them? Not pay them? Pay them but not tip them? Go ahead and tip them anyway?



Would you cry and try to make them feel bad?



Or tell them to go back to beauty school?



And also if they said they will fix it, would you let them near your hair again ever?



This is an opinion question, no right or wrong answer. Just want to know what you guys think.



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

Pay? No way! Pay them for making me look a mess?They'd be paying ME for messing up my hair. Or we'd be in court. You should see all the cases that go for stylists messing up people's hair. Oh no, they wouldn't touch my hair again! lol



The best thing to do to avoid that is ask around and make sure that person is experienced and to tell them to let you hold the hand mirror so you can see whats going on and tell them to stop before it goes to far and you walk out looking a hot mess!



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

that happened to my cousin she said she was crying and then she just left without paying!



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

I would speak to the manager, not the stylist as I feel it becomes less heated this way... I would refuse to pay and if they offered to fix it I would politely tell them that they would have as much chance of touching my hair again as they would dating brad pitt and I would inform them that if they wish to "fix" my hair they can pay for me to have it done by someone who knows what they are doing...



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

If its really bad to the point of unfixable, I wouldn't pay them. I'd also let them know how happy I am with the job he/she did. Doesn't have to mean just be honest.



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

That has happened to me once.The girl cut my hair so short - I wanted to cry, to tell her something mean, but I didn't.Never went there again, though



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

I actually had this EXACT thing happen to me.I had hair down to my butt went in and asked for 3 inches to be cut the women cut off a total of 8 inches.I was so upset that I had to have my husband handle it.



We ended up with a free hair mistake and we made sure to be loud enough for those waiting in line behind me.Most of the waiting customers left:)



M.G



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

of course dear we are all the same there is nothing



like long hair i had my hair cut for about tow years



%26amp; it still look the same so hard to grow faster ,



first u use a good hair shampoo %26amp; use all kind to



condition it then eat sea food with lemon its good for the hair



%26amp; tablets like hair %26amp; nail %26amp; there is the last



solution %26amp; the best called minoxidil 5% drops they are



like the best i used it until now am in da 4 forth



month u should use them for 6 month then u stop



using it twice a day u start after 6 month to use



it for 1 time a day and after a week 1 time every tow



days %26amp; less until u stop be careful u cant stop it once .



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

Ten inches is a whole lot to cut accidently. If they "accidently" cut that much, I would ask to speak with a supervisor and I would not pay for the cut. If they demanded that I pay, I would tell them they will be hearing from the small claims court. One or two inches that is accidently cut is reasonable, but 10 inches is unacceptable. You would be suprised how much hair that is.



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

Hair dressers are suppoest to be professionals. I can understand if they may have messed up a little part of your hair, like a couple of strands, but your whole head, id be livid! Id cry, ***** at em, and leave without paying. Im not paying for someone to mess up my hair, Ill pay for someone who makes me look presentable to the public!



If a hairdresser ruins your hair?

as a stylist I would like to answer this.



No one in their right mind should mistakenly cut off 10 inches. If they do so they could not be allow to work. As a stylist I feel the most important step in a hair cut is a consultation.



Now IF they give you what you asked for and you end up hating it that is no ones fault as they gave you what you asked for.



As I have been in the situation where I had my hair jacked up, I would refuse to pay and ask that someone there fix the cut to the point it is wearable. Even if that means going shorter then you want.Then I would pay the stylist who fixed it.



Now if it was just alittle short or something like that I would pay and chulk it up to miscommunications,

1 comment:

  1. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your submit is simply excellent
    and i could think you are a professional on this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed
    to keep up to date with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
    hairdressers in Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears