Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair help! Hair color and cut...more detail >>>?

So naturally I have dirty blonde hair, fairly pale skin, and dark eye brows. I have had all the hair colors possible. Some people like my blonde and I like it because I can put different shades to give it more body and its easier to keep up with b/c its close to natural. Brown people say my skin looks better and it bring out my eyes. My only problem is it fades too quickly and especially when I'm goign to start tanning I'd have to keep up with it. Also my hair cut, I have thin and flat hair. I need something easy to style because right now my hair skills don't go past a blow drier, straightener, and minimul skills with a curling iron. HELP ME! these are pictures of me over the years so maybe this will help....



%26lt;a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y... target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y7... border="0" alt="Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



if that doesn't work try this...



http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/kay...



Hair help! Hair color and cut...more detail %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?

i would go with a layered look especially around your face. that would frame your cute cheeks. then please go with the brown, it looks soooo much better. i do not like the blonde on you. so my suggestion is a layered brown, with small blonde highlights. if you get someone who knows what they are doing the can cut the layers so that they naturally curl under somewhat therefore that cuts out on alot of styling issues. good luck and have fun with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears