Friday, June 18, 2010

Question for anyone that has ever gotten their hair cut at the Sports Clips haircutting franchise?

Do they do all hair types??...i'm a mixed guy(black dad, white mom)...my hair is not quite course and "knappy"...yet also it's not quite straight...its like a mix between the two...i was wondering whether Sports Clips will cut my hair type and whether or not they have styling options for all types of hair....i dont want to walk in there and get funny looks lol



Question for anyone that has ever gotten their hair cut at the Sports Clips haircutting franchise?

Of course they will cut your hair. They should be experienced in all types of hair. I am sure there are black or mixed stylists also if you are more comfortable with that.



I always wondered if they would cut a womans hair, or if they would say no :) The sign says just for men and boys. :)



Oh yeah...I did take my son there. It was a good experience and he thought it was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears