Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cut help! teen girl!?

okay, my hair is like 3 inches below my shoulders, brown, wavy, and very thick. my face is almost exactly the same shape as ashlee simpson's, and i like her hair, but mine is way thicker. i have side bangs that have been growing out to like my chin, and i want to get bangs cut back in. i would love it if people could post pictures of ideas!



thank you!!!



Hair cut help! teen girl!?

http://images.tabulas.com/86377/m/3311_3...



Hair cut help! teen girl!?

If you find your hair to thick and you want it like ashlee simpsons, there is this thing that you can do to your hair at the hair dressers to make you hair thinner so it takes out a layer of your hair. My friend did it and her hair is so much easier to do things with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears