Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a hair question?

I am having my hair cut and highlighted. The place I am going to I have never been to before but was referred to them by my friend. The cost to have both of these things done comes out to $106. and the tip is not included in that price. Is that too much? or is that about right?



Also, what would be a reasonable tip to give to the person who is going to be doing the cutting and highlighting to my hair?



also, what would be a good shampoo for my hair. I dont like the cheap shampoos as I have tried them all and they just make my hair frizzy.



My hair texture is very thin and fine, somewhat wavy, very oily and always frizzy. What would be a really good shampoo for my hair?



I am currently using Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. I feel that this shampoo is too much for my hair texture.



I just want a good volumizing shampoo that will help with my hair problem.



Thank you for your help yahoo and have a great weekend!



I have a hair question?

When you get your cut and color speak with your sylist he/she can tell you better what shampoo and conditioner would be best for your hair espeically if you are coloring it.



As far a tip, I would tip according to the service you get. If you get good service, I think $10-15 is a good tip. The price of your service varies with where you live and what salon you're having your hair done. If they do a good job, then $106 is worth it. The old saying, you get what you pay for, is a good thing to live by especially when it comes to your hair.



I have a hair question?

That price is a good price for a cut and highlighting. Actually that is really good as I've paid close to $200 before.



As for shampoo's ask the colorist because you'll want somethign that will help keep the color as well as maintain your hair (not frizzy or heavy)



I have a hair question?

try sunsilk it prevents frizz, or you can try Garnier, i have used both products before and they were really good for my hair, now for the price i am not sure about that because i have never gotten my hair highlighted. I hope you enjoy your new do



good luck!!



I have a hair question?

That seems like a lot of money, but maybe it's worth it. I'd tip about $7-10 depending on how well they do. Sunsilk makes good, affordable shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears