Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair problems????

wat can i do with my hair with out cutting it. what is something that is cute i can do becides the normal stuff. i dont want to get my hair cut and i want to leave it the sameway it is now (blonde on top with brown underheath and face framed with layers just below my sholders.) please explain them if u think i wount know how to do them



Hair problems????

crimp it, wave it, or curl it babe! Or do low pigtails or low braids. fluffy buns are fun. using different headbands or scarves always feel different and are easy. curl it out some days and curl it in other days. good luck babe!



Hair problems????

google it.... good luck! :) srry if this doesnt help...



Hair problems????

i always straighten or scrunch my hair but if your hair isnt curly enough you cant scrunch it....add a cute headband =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears