Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm going scene, so I am cutting my hair but i just want a cheep cut all i need is layers?

where is a good place in la habra whittier or la mirada?



I'm going scene, so I am cutting my hair but i just want a cheep cut all i need is layers?

it's ok i know what you mean but im in teh us so i dont what your taling about when you say la habra whittier or la mirada any well own salon will do just get a pic of teh hair stlye you like and take that along and ask for



shorter layers at the top and longer layers in the back and it the shorer layers very very choppy and have all this done with a razor adn you can add extnestions if you like (clip in's) are teh best for scene hair and dont freak out cause it doesnt look like the hair in the pic that's when you come in and tease your hair and add product and hairclips ect email if you have any questions ok



I'm going scene, so I am cutting my hair but i just want a cheep cut all i need is layers?

im sorry but what do u mean going scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears