Friday, June 18, 2010

I dont know what ot wear on the first day of school...and what hair cut to get..?

I'm In 7th grade and I am transfering from a private school to a public school. I need an outfit that wont make me look like a stuck up child.. I have a lot of holister clothes.. but iam afraid to wear them b/c they all say holister across them excpt for one the says "flip flop it like its hot". and for shorts well... they haveto be longer bacuse the dreses code is like shorts have to be as long as your hands are at your sidewhen your standing so preferably bermudas. So i basically have to wear bermudas.and for shirts i have to wear a shirt that has sleves.. and for my hair its long..medium darkish brown..with lighter brown highlights...just a few and they only show when up..so i needa good hair cut



answer asap.. thanks!



I dont know what ot wear on the first day of school...and what hair cut to get..?

try brown pinstripe bermudas and a plain soft shirt that's a medium brown. as for your hair, i got mine cut in June on my b-day. i went to best cuts or great clips. i got it angled in the front and it looks really cute. also, side-swept bangs above your eyebrow is cute too. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears