Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would i look wif a short hair cut?

Well, I was looking into cutting my hair... like really short. My hair is currently a little longer then shoulder length. I was looking at Yoanna House's hair cut from ANTM and I was actually considering it... My hair is naturally curly %26amp;%26amp; i was wondering if it will look right when i wash it... What do u think? Should i cut it?



Here's a picture of me.. tell me what you would think about me wif the hair cut... =]



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/s...



Thanks ahead of time... =]



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

You have gorgeous facial features which is a real asset when thinking about short hair. It's just that no one wants you to regret going too short and then yearning for the length again :) How about a shoulder length bob to start out as opposed to a short crop cut. Something more subtle can allow your eyes/brain to get used to the new 'do. It's entirely up to you, but sometimes we are looking for a drastic change and then it turns out that we were impulsive. I've done it before ;)



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

Keep your long hair. dont cut it!!



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

I think your hair looks beautiful long! I don't think you'd look bad with short hair, but you might regret cutting it later. Most people don't know this, but short hair is actually really hard to style...especially if you hair's curly.



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

no dont cut your hair ur very pretty and when u do get it cut ur gonna want it back trust me ive been thru this b4 but good luck with ur decision



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

You can use hairstyles software to find out.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

I think you should give it a try. If you don't like it then you can always grow it back.



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

you look pretty w/ long hair



you should keep it like it is.



^_^



-Shana



What would i look wif a short hair cut?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears