Sunday, November 29, 2009

What should i do about my hair?

Well, in mid - October,



i got my hair cut really, really short. it was about an inch



sticking out of my head. now it's at least 3 inches out.



well anyway, you know the hair over your ears? well, mine



are getting pretty long, and so i tuck them behind my ears



everyday. and it makes me look kind of weird. and when



i tuck it behind, since its getting so long, its starting to get



a curl under my ears. when i leave it over my ears, it looks



all un-even and weird. i dont know what to do about it. do



i keep tucking it behind? do i cut it? if so, how? i don't



want to go to a stylist so soon. i want to wait until my hair



is actually down to my neck at least. ( from the top of my head.)



( if you're wondering, i DONT have a mullet now! i've been



cutting the bottom "part" of my hair so i don't get one. x] )



What should i do about my hair?

use hair wax (pantene, garnier) to style the ends of pieces of hair.



What should i do about my hair?

make it look natural instead of forcing it out. try styling or mixing up your hair so it has that messyish attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears