Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am a guy and i have hair 3 inches above my knees, i need help?

ok i before you say cut it let me explain. im growing my hair to the floor then cutting it all off and donating it to locks of love. then i will get my hair cut short again. okay the hair bun, i heard about the messy bun, this looks less feminine then the formal bun and i would like to see pics of the messy bun and also instructions how to do it because the bun is something where i can get all of my hair out of my way with, thx



I am a guy and i have hair 3 inches above my knees, i need help?

your hair is plenty long to donate to locks of love. but, if you insist and waiting until it reaches the floor, then i dono what you can do? sry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears