Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cutting my hair...?

I want to cut my hair its about mid backish but I don't want to cut TOO much off anyone knoe any cute haircut ideas?!?



Cutting my hair...?

you should cut off like 5 or 6 inches and layer it



Cutting my hair...?

Mid back is way too long. It does you no good at that length, especially if it's all to that length. Worst thing possible.



Once you hair is hanging lower than your jawline, it does nothing for your face anymore. Even a few wisps of bangs, or shorter wisps at cheek level is better, although can look silly with really long hair.



If you have very long hair, and still want to keep that length, you can get it layered properly (and this is not easy to do) so that you have all the length, but have all those shorter lengths around the face. It needs to be done professionally to look right. It also looks best (and reallly sexy) if it is curled softtly (and not with a perm please!).



Your best bet is to consult with a professional. Don't get it cut; just get his/her opinion. Go to a couple of them. Take your time with this decision. But it's only hair, and it will grow back. Why not have some fun with different lengths? Life is too short to be a slave to 'ong hair' for no good reason, and not look your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears