Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

OK. I have long, light brown hair and I really need a haircut. I want something new without cutting it short (I love it long...) but I have no idea what to ask for! I kind of want long, across the forehead bangs like so many people are doing now, but I have an oily-tzone and I don't think that would work out so well. Anyone have ideas?? Pictures are a big help.. Thank you!! :]



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

shave it



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

Ok,, my hairr is like yours from how it sounds. I have side bangss andd i have highlighted my hair blonde but only slightly so it looks natural :). Have your haired layerd and maybee featherd at the front :).



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

do side bangs



and get it tapered



in the back



and get it layered



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

maybe angled bangs?(But again the whole oily t-zone wouldnt help).



You can try getting layers, and parting it in the middle like this



http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D2006...



and with some mousse scrunching it to get gentle waves



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

well get some layers and sum highlights ... you can by hairstyle magasines from the shops, if u find one you like just take t 2 the salon and show them it xx :-)



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

Get some dark highlights and cut it about 2 inches from shoulder leghth and ask your hair cutter to make a bob



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

With your type of hair, I would recommend for you to get it layered. I would also get the side-swept bangs because those are better for your skin and are really in style now. You could also get get some highlights. Ask your hair stylist his/her opinion on what color highlights, if you don't know. If your hair is curly, like mine, I would straighten it and maybe put it in a side ponytail or something along these lines.



Hope this helped!!!



(ps- If you do have curly hair and you straighten it, then you can still have layers)



=)



Hair cut ideas?? Please help!!?

you should try the bob hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears