Thursday, November 26, 2009

What kind of hair extension is good for my bob cut?

I had a bob cut 2 months ago and now i am letting my hair grow. I haven't had a hair cut since. I have a party to attend and need to have some length to my hair? What kind of hair extension is best for me? I mean so that my hair looks a little longer, maybe shoulder length. Do they have like some hair stuck to a hairband that i can just slide on? or other clip ons?



plsguide.



What kind of hair extension is good for my bob cut?

depends on ur ethnicity..if your are caucasian then i would say get clip ins..if your african american then i would say get real hair sewn in not glued in



What kind of hair extension is good for my bob cut?

For a special occasion I would go clip ons. Have a colorist match your exact color and level PRIOR to you purchasing the hair. For the best results also have them do your hair for the party. Why spend the money on good hair and have the style look like poo because of poor placement? Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears