Sunday, November 29, 2009

Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

I'm 14 and I've NEVER had a haircut or even a trim. My mom has always liked long hair, for herself, and me. But my hair is nearly down to my knees, but the various lenghts of locks vary.



My mom would never let me get a haircut. However, when i turned 12, she said I could. However, everytime I asked even for a trim, she'd play the guilt card on me "Oh.. well those are you baby curls... you've always had them *sigh*" that kinda stuff, and I can't bear to cut it.



My hair is getting too long. It's out of hand. I simply can't handle it anymore. I hate my hair! I have to wrap it around my neck to use the bathroom, people walk on it when I'm sitting down, it's impossible to deal with.. and despite my mom's constant claims of "But there are SO many styles you can do with long hair" I can't seem to get nay styles to work ebcause its TOO long.



Bascially.. how can I overcome my mom's 'peer pressure' and guilt cards, and get her to see that I need a cut without hurting her?



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

i appreciate your concern for your moms happiness, but then, your hair now constitute a harzard for you( people stepping on it,...). I'm sure mom won't want you hurt. Be objective, search yourself and see if you are doing it just because you want to , or because it is necessary.



From here , i thinlk you 'll find it easy to make a descision. good luck.



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

show her pics of how you want your hair to look when it's cut. put the 'baby curls' in a ziploc bag so she can save them. ultimately, it is your hair and you are old enough to make the choice for yourself. but i do see how your mom wants to hold on to her baby:) just cut off a few inches each time you go to the hairdresser, then it won't be so tramatic to you and her:)



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

just tell her this. about the bathroom and ppl walking on it. what does she expect? 4 u 2 never ever get a haircut?



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

Just plead your mom,



say



Mom, please let my cut my hair, i know you want me to keep my baby locks, but its just hair.



Hair is just dead. Its not alive.



If you think my hair is more important than what I think,,



then you're wrong.



I/'m sorry if you think i am rude, i'm jsust sticking up for my self.



I need freedom.



Please let me cut it. Please.



And ask her:



Is my hair important than me?



Sometimes i just think you just wnat my hair not me.



I love you, but i think you love my hair more than me.



I have to wrap it around my neck to use the bathroom, people walk on it when I'm sitting down, it's impossible to deal with...



(cry)



I hope it works, and too deal with her peer pressure, just ignore it.



Whenever she starts, just go away from her.



GOOD LUCK!



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

Sounds almost exactly like my mom, i hate having long hair but she forces me to have it, and my hair is in such bad condition, and she's all like "people would die to have long hair like yours, and you can do so much with it, and you look so much better with it" or whatever.



What I have to do is beg almost everday for 6months till my mom can't handle me asking anymore, its a really annoying and long proccess, but its worked before for me.



Want to cut hair, but mom is.. reluctant.?

Tell your mom you'd like to sell your long hair for some cash. You can sell your hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears